IFSA-Butler: Oxford University
Oxford, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Gustavus applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2019||09/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of Oxford
About the Program
Dive into your discipline with Oxford's tutorial system! You will be a Visiting Student at a specific college, and will focus your studies on your major and minor subjects. Most tutorials will be one-on-one or small group meetings between students and tutors, though some science subjects have lectures as well.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants and nightlife.
- Study at one of the world's most prestigious universities.
- Oxford is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of major research universities in the United Kingdom (similar to the Ivy League)
- Classic tutorial-based courses allow you to delve deeply into your subject area
- The one-on-one teaching format means that your syllabus is flexible based on your interests
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Oxford's programs, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The IFSA-Butler Oxford program consists of a number of different colleges with different eligibility requirements. Prior to applying for Gustavus approval, you must double check that you meet your specific college's requirements on the IFSA-Butler website at: http://www.ifsa-butler.org/oxford-university.html. Click on the college you plan to attend to see the requirements. Also note that the application deadline for this program is earlier than the standard Gustavus Adolphus study away deadlines.