Students can choose to spend their summer studying in the vibrant city of Athens. The academic focus of this program is on learning outside the traditional schoolroom in famous locations all over the city depending on the course.
Whether you are chasing a news story or exploring iconic historical and cultural sites, your focus will be on learning outside the classroom. Take a class at the Acropolis, watch a rally in front of the Hellenic Parliament, visit the panhellenic sanctuary at Olympia or a documentary film lab in Athens, enjoy an outdoor music performance at the Roman Odion or explore a 19th century villa on a picturesque island.The warm waters of the Mediterranean are just a short tram ride away and the justifiable famous islands are easily accessible from the the Athen's ferry ports.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.