Students have the chance to explore the mountains and cultural past of Scotland for four weeks as they learn about the history, geology and culture of this fascinating land both inside and outside the classroom. With up to two field studies and excursions a week to sites throughout Scotland, students will be fully immersed in the culture and environment of this beautiful country.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.