IFSA-Butler Imperial College London, Revolutions in Biomedicine (Summer)
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2019||02/15/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Glossary entry for program parameter 10168Program Provider:
|IFSA - Butler||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10208Program Term(s):
Glossary entry for program parameter 10164Minimum Class Standing:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10167Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10992Prerequisites:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10206Previous Language Study Req?:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10165Language of Instruction:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10166Language courses offered:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10169Housing Options:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10171Areas of Study:
|Biochemistry, Public Health|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
Imperial College of London, Revolutions in Biomedicine
About the Program
Do research abroad at the Revolutions in Biomedicine program. Instructors from Imperial College London's Faculty of Medicine will lead students through eight topical modules plus an eight-day lab project contributing to the development of effective viral vaccines.
One of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the the world. A major global city with atmosphere of sophistication, with remarkable cultural, historic artistic, political and intellectual offerings. A diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken within the city
- Study at Imperial College, which ranks among the top universities in the world for science
- Participate in intensive, cutting edge laboratory-based scientific research
- Learn from top research experts in the fields of biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, genetics and public health
- Perfect program for pre-med, public health, or bioscience majors
- Instructors from Imperial's Faculty of Medicine lead students through eight topical modules plus an eight-day lab project contributing to the development of effective viral vaccines
- Modules are designed around lab-based research, group work and lectures/seminars
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Imperial College London program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278