|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Gustavus applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All of our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
Spend your summer interning full-time in Santiago de Chile, one of the most modern cities in Latin America, with booming green industry and startup sectors and a large, dynamic financial district. A big urban metropolis surrounded by nature, Santiago is ideal for adventure sports and cultural activities such as exploring the markets, restaurants, museums and concert halls.
WORK IN ONE OF THE LARGEST CITIES IN THE AMERICAS
home to many international companies that choose it as their South American hub
LEARN FROM A "SMART CITY"
at the forefront of the most innovative, developed renewable energy initiatives in Latin America
LIVE IN A MODERN METROPOLIS
with the second largest railway in South America, Metro de Santiago, which will be the first in the world to run mostly on solar energy
Excursions & Activities
- Explore history and the arts with trips to museums, craft fairs, and historic neighborhoods recognized for being the “birthplace” of great poets such as Pablo Neruda
- Experience the beauty of the Andes mountain range with trekking activities in Cajón del Maipo
- Dive into the culture of Isla Negra and feel the adrenaline from the Concon sand dunes
- Visit green vineyards and learn why wine exportation is one of the great economic engines of the countr
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture
- Explore the professional working world of Santiago through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Pre-departure online orientation and optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us