IFSA-Butler: Summer at SOAS, University of London (University specializing in Asian, African, and Middle Eastern Studies)
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Gustavus applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10168Program Partner:
|IFSA - Butler||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10208Program Term(s):
Glossary entry for program parameter 10164Minimum Class Standing:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10167Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10992Prerequisites:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10206Previous Language Study Req?:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10165Language of Instruction:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10166Language courses offered:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10169Housing Options:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10171Areas of Study:
|Arabic Language & LIterature, Cultural Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, Political Science, Sociology|
|Program Design:||Direct Enroll, Short Term, Study Center, Theme based|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of SOAS-Summer
About the Program
Arabic language study is more important now than ever. Jumpstart your language learning at SOAS, and round out your studies with classes in government, politics and culture of the Middle East. Take your learning outside the classroom by exploring London's diverse Middle Eastern and Arabic-speaking community.
One of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the the world. A major global city with atmosphere of sophistication, with remarkable cultural, historic artistic, political and intellectual offerings. A diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken within the city
- SOAS is the only higher education institution in the U.K. specializing in the study of Asia, Africa, and the Near and Middle East
- Study at one of the world's leading institutions of its kind, where more than 50 percent of the student body is international
- SOAS is part of the University of London (UL) system, so students can use the University of London Union's excellent facilities
- Live and learn in a great location in the heart of London near the British Museum, Oxford Street, Covent Garden and the West End
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the SOAS program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278