IFSA- St. Peter's College, Oxford University Summer Program
Oxford, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10168Program Partner:
|IFSA - Butler||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10208Program Term(s):
Glossary entry for program parameter 10164Minimum Class Standing:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10167Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10992Prerequisites:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10206Previous Language Study Req?:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10165Language of Instruction:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10166Language courses offered:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10169Housing Options:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10171Areas of Study:
|Environmental Studies, Literature|
|Program Design:||Direct Enroll, Hybrid, Short Term, Study Center||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10212Additional Program Options:
Study Abroad in ENGLAND
St. Peter's College Oxford University, Summer
About the Program
Study English literature, environmental studies, or Medieval studies on the St. Peter's College summer school. Experience two Oxford colleges on this program: you will study with tutors from St. Peter's faculty, and be housed in Magdalen College.
Oxford is a bustling, modern city anchored by an air of academic tradition, with a diverse population and an urban edge. Oxford offers incredible architecture, from medieval to modern, cultural events, museums, concert halls, river sports in addition to pubs, restaurants and nightlife.
- Study at one of the most prestigious universities in the world where courses are taught through a program of tutorials, seminars and lectures
- Live and learn in the heart of Oxford, near libraries, museums, theatres and shops
- Participate in weekly field excursions designed to introduce you to sites of exceptional importance in England's literary heritage
- Attend evening lectures given by distinguished speakers from the university and wider world that are organized around special banquets and receptions
- Choose one of three program options:
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Oxford St Peters program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
For Gustavus Adolphus students: IFSA uses semester credits. Each GAC unit = 4 semester credits. Thus, some IFSA courses, which are worth 3 semester credits each, are worth 0.75 GAC units. Be sure to discuss the irregular unit totals with your advisors as you select courses.