IFSA- University of the Arts London, Summer
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10168Program Partner:
|IFSA - Butler||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10208Program Term(s):
Glossary entry for program parameter 10164Minimum Class Standing:
|Junior, Senior, Sophomore||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10167Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10992Prerequisites:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10206Previous Language Study Req?:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10165Language of Instruction:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10166Language courses offered:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10169Housing Options:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10171Areas of Study:
|Arts, Communication, Dance, Fashion Design, Theatre/Drama|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10212Additional Program Options:
Study Abroad in ENGLAND
University of the Arts London, Summer
About the Program
Europe's largest university for art, design, fashion, and communications is a great choice for any aspiring artist. Choose a three-week program to explore a topic intensely. You'll work closely with faculty who are active artists, designers and communications professionals, in the studio or in classes. IFSA offers the 3-week courses in Session One (July). Students will not be able to take classes in Session Two (late July-early August). If a course has two sets of dates listed on the UAL website, plan to attend the first session.
London is one of the largest cities of the world, a multicultural society brought to life by the cuisines and perspectives of its citizens from around the world.
- Study at Europe's largest specialist arts and design university, made up of six prestigious colleges
- The London College of Fashion Program features a five-day trip to Paris, which includes visits to museums, galleries, churches, food markets, designer boutiques, department stores, shopping districts and major sights
- Courses are designed around studio based/practical workshops and lectures/seminars
IFSA Scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our University of the Arts, Summer program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and previous internship placements (if applicable)
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278
For Gustavus Adolphus students: IFSA uses semester credits. Each GAC unit = 4 semester credits. Thus, some IFSA courses, which are worth 3 semester credits each, are worth 0.75 GAC units. Be sure to discuss the irregular unit totals with your advisors as you select courses.