USAC New Zealand: Massey University - Undergraduate and Graduate Courses
Auckland, New Zealand; Wellington, New Zealand (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2021||09/15/2020 **||Rolling Admission||02/14/2021||06/19/2021|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|ABOUT USAC||PROGRAMS||SCHOLARSHIPS & MONEY MATTERS|
Study in Auckland, Palmerston North, or Wellington, New Zealand
Available TermsFall or Spring semester
Programs Of Study
Undergraduate coursework offered in a variety of disciplines
Language of Instruction
|USAC is a non-profit organization that offers programs in 28 countries, with many locations unique for study abroad.
Discover where you'll study abroad at usac.edu.
Global Student Athlete Program: In addition to the other offerings described here, this program also includes an optional Global Student Athlete Program. Student athletes who are interested in studying abroad but need to maintain a serious training/fitness regimen can take advantage of this program, which is only available at the Palmerston North campus.
Global Student Athlete provides training and conditioning to complement a fall and/or spring semester at Massey and is structured outside of normal classroom hours. Students will train with the elite sportspeople of the Manawatu region and have opportunities to engage with both professional athletes and New Zealand representatives. Students can choose from one of five tracks:
- Strength & Conditioning: Provides athletes from any sport with structured personal training sessions to improve their stamina and fitness.
- Elite Sport Services: Combine comprehensive workshops, performance tracking, and a sport center membership.
- Rugby: Is an opportunity for overseas rugby players to train alongside professional coaches and athletes in New Zealand.
- Equestrian: Gives experienced riders three riding sessions per week, focusing on dressage or showjumping, and all necessary equipment for your horse.
- Cricket: Includes coaching by international players, weekly training sessions, placement into a local cricket team, and enrollment in Elite Sport Services.
<iframe allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/83gBA-97mGk" width="560"></iframe>