IFSA- Reimagining Europe
Prague, Czech Republic (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2021||09/15/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Study Abroad in the CZECH REPUBLIC
About this Program
Examine a Europe in transition to understand the future of business, technology, media, and cybersecurity in Europe and in the world. Diversify your resume with IFSA-Butler's unique Professional Development Project research opportunity. Maximize your experience by connecting with IFSA-Butler's local network of academics, entrepreneurs, legal experts, Czech- and foreign-owned businesses, hacker spaces, and NGOs.
Prague is the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic and is also the historical capital of Bohemia. The city offers stunning architecture, galleries, cobbled courtyards, museums, ancient chapels, and a castle on a hill.
- A cutting-edge curriculum offers electives in business, cybersecurity, human resources, information technology, and media, and a core course that explores Europe in transition
- Live and study in the lively city of Prague, a compelling vantage point to explore issues relevant to the Czech Republic, Europe and the world
- Robust local network of academics, entrepreneurs, legal experts, Czech- and foreign-owned businesses, hacker spaces and NGOs
- Join a unique academic community of highly-qualified faculty and students from over 90 countries
- Take part in a Professional Development Project, where you'll engage with local businesses and expand your industry knowledge
- Small class sizes offer the opportunity to engage directly with Prague College's experienced international lecturers
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Reimagining Europe program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
For Gustavus Adolphus students: IFSA uses semester credits. Each GAC unit = 4 semester credits. Thus, some IFSA courses, which are worth 3 semester credits each, are worth 0.75 GAC units. Be sure to discuss the irregular unit totals with your advisors as you select courses.