IFSA- Urban Research Lab
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2021||09/15/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Study Abroad in ENGLAND
Urban Research Lab
About the Program
Do your own research abroad: With a curriculum designed to support your reserch, our Urban Multicultures core course and electives in social psychology, media, economics, politics and electives in social psychology, media, economics, politics and finance help ground your research in the local context. If you are considering graduate school or just want to explore a passion in depth, this is the perfect program for you.
London is one of the largest cities of the world, a multicultural society brought to life by the cuisines and perspectives of its citizens from around the world.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the research process through firsthand experience.
- Work one-on-one with a faculty mentor
- Use the city of London as your Laboratory
- IFSA's London Flagship serves as your home base in central London, with classrooms and study space.
- Gain an inside look at London's intellectual hub, with access to special speakers from IFSA's local network.
IFSA Scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our Urban Research program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and previous internship placements (if applicable)
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278
For Gustavus Adolphus students: IFSA uses semester credits. Each GAC unit = 4 semester credits. Thus, some IFSA courses, which are worth 3 semester credits each, are worth 0.75 GAC units. Be sure to discuss the irregular unit totals with your advisors as you select courses.