|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Gustavus applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2018||10/13/2017 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Indicates that deadline has passed
|Program Provider:||CIEE - Council on International Educational Exchange||Program Term(s):||Semester/Year|
|Minimum Class Standing:||Sophomore||Minimum GPA:||2.75|
|Prerequisites:||No||Previous Language Study Req?:||No|
|Language of Instruction:||English, Polish||Language courses offered:||Polish|
|Housing Options:||Dormitory||Areas of Study:||Advertising, Economics, Entrepreneurship, European Studies, Finance, Genocide Studies, History, International Studies, Jewish Studies, Management, Marketing, Polish Language & Literature, Political Science, Sociology|
|Program Design:||Direct Enroll, Hybrid, Study Center|
CIEE Central European Studies Program in Warsaw, Poland
Spend a semester or a year in studying in Warsaw the bustling city at the center of Poland’s economic and cultural life.
In this thriving Central European capital, you’ll gain a greater understanding of the region, and specifically Polish history, culture, experience, and perspective. You also have the opportunity to study business practices and economics in Poland and the European Union through courses at the Warsaw School of Economics. And with Polish language learning, cultural activities and excursions to sites in and around the city, studying abroad in Poland offers you an exciting and immersive international experience.
Study abroad in Poland and you will:
- Study business, economics, and political science with Polish and other European students in English-taught classes. Students with fluent Polish language may take courses taught in Polish.
- Live in a country with the most successful transformation from a state-controlled to a democratic market-based system in the Region: take advanced level business courses taught in English
- Visit Gdansk and the Solidarity Museum, Kraków, Auschwitz, and the Holocaust Museum and Lublin to see the best preserved Polish Jews historical objects.
- Explore Polish culture and get reimbursed through the cultural reimbursement program
- Take advanced level business courses
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.