Washington Internship Institute (WII)
Washington D.C., United States (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Gustavus applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Washington Internship Institute
Four days out of the week, you will contribute to meaningful projects and tasks in professional settings like federal agencies, Congressional offices, embassies, businesses, and a variety of nonprofit and advocacy organizations. The other day of the week, you will take two courses – the Core Course and the Internship Seminar – designed to enhance your internship experience and your future career.
How We Help You Find Your Internship
We start with you: we start off with a conversation about who you are and what you want to do so we know what to look for.
We are your agent in DC:
- We do the research for you after that conversation.
- We provide you with a list of places we think will be the best for you.
- We help you prepare your applications, with feedback on your cover letter, resume, and writing sample.
- We send your applications out for you.
- We help prepare you for interviews.
- We help you decide which internship will be the best for you.
- Inside Washington: Politics and Policy
- International and Foreign Policy Studies
- Global Health Policy Studies
- Global Women's Leadership Development
- Environmental Law and Policy Studies
We offer housing located just outside of Washington, DC, minutes from the heart of the city by convenient transportation. We also arrange activities throughout the experience, such as sporting events, cultural events, and trips to tourist hotspots.
More information on the WII program >>>